Fiberglass Wet Purification Gas Scrubber Tower for Water Air Cleaning
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4,000 US $3,550|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SWJY
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Screw: Multi-Screw
- Application Area: >61m&Sup2
- Odor Removal Efficiency: 70~80%
- Brush Hardness: Medium Hardness
- Vocs Removal Efficiency: 50~80%
- Usage: Industry, Medical, Engineering
- Trademark: SWJY
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84213990
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Treatment: Chemical Treatment
- Structure: Floor Standing
- Air Volume: >400m³/H
- Oil, Mist, Dust Removal Efficiency: 70~80%
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available to Servic
- Electric: 415 Volts / 50 Hz or 380V/60Hz
- Transport Package: Export Package
- Origin: He Bei China
1) Dry Exhaust Gas Scrubber:Dry scrubber use a catalyst to remove toxic components by chemisorption or adsorption to their surface. The required contact time is very short and does not depend on the inlet concentration. When most of the material has reacted, the cartridge with the catalyst has to be exchanged. This abatement method can be used for almost all processes used in the microelectronic industry. It does not require power, gases, or water for the gas cleaning. However, it requires maintenance. The catalyst has to exchanged regularly and the waste material has to be disposed. Adsorber material mixed with some color agent or indicator is used to indicate in a special window, when 90% of the catalyst has been used and the material needs to be exchanged. It is possible to install an automatic alarm based on an electronic color sensor.
2) Wet Exhaust Gas Cleaning:A wet scrubber is a simple method to clean exhaust air or exhaust gas and remove toxic or smelling compounds. In the flue gas scrubber, the gas gets in close contact with fine water drops in a co-current or counter current flow. This method is more effective when the water drop size gets smaller and the total surface between water or washing fluid and the gas gets larger. The water or washing fluid is recirculated normally in order to save water and reduce the amount of waste water.
Acid gas: sulfuric acid, HLC, nitric acid, HF etc.
Alkali gas: NAOH, KOH, NHS etc.
Organic gas: benzenes, alcohols, phenols.
We used different absorption solvent for dealing with different harmful gas.
1. This purification tower should be installed on anti corrosion basis which is higher 100mm than ground. Pump with acid resistance should be on another anti corrosion basis.
2. This equipment should be installed indoor, in order to prevent cold weather from effecting on equipment and absorption solvent.
3. If there is no PH controlling system, PH of acid or alkali solvent should be checked regularly, and consistency should be adjusted at any time.
4. Spray-head and filling material should be checked regularly, in order to avoid plugging, any problems should be solved immediately.
|Name||Air flow||Relative pump||Relative fan||Quantity of solvent||Weight of column body and total|