Underground FRP Electric Cable Protection Protective Padding Pipe
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $19|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: swjy-dn100
- Color: Green
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Industral
- Molding Method: Molding
- Fiber Type: GFRP
- Product Name: Underground FRP Electric Cable Protection Protecti
- Pipe Type: FRP Electric Cable Protection Protective Pipe
- Cable Type: Electric Cable
- Production Technology: The Latest European Technology
- Transport Package: Export Package
- Origin: He Bei China
- Surface Treatment: Smooth
- Thickness: 5mm
- Product Categories: FRP Pipe
- Material: FRP
- Type: Polyester FRP
- Application Location: Underground
- Inside Diameter: 64
- Nominal Length L: 4000-6000
- Trademark: SWJY
- Specification: DN100
- HS Code: 39172900
Winding FRP cable conduit pipe is widely used in urban power cables, communication cables laying along the street and protective sleeve of pipe for laying across the road.It can enhance the compressive strength of the cable.extended service life and facilitate future cable replacement ,that econdary alleviate the difficulty of construction
Save labor costs. Winding FRP cable conduit pipe has strong corrosion resistance, can be used in a variety of acid, alkali, salt and other corrosive soil strata buried . FRP cable conduit pipe is ideal protection equipment for power network and communication network installation in modern urban construction.
Light weight, easy installation and saving cost
High strength, more safety
|Nominal diameter D||Nominal wall thickness t||Inside diameter D1||The depth of the socket S||Nominal length L|
1. High strength, strong ability to resist external load, can be directly buried, used for directly buried under the driveway, no concrete cover, can accelerate the construction progress of cable engineering. Pipe with flexible and is equipped with flexible joint, can resist outside pressure, and pressure of foundation uneven settlement.
2. Corrosion resistance is strong, can resist all kinds of acid, alkali, high soil salinity and water corrosion and erosion of the fluid.
3. No eddy current loss and electric corrosion, good insulation, cable laying and run.
4. Flame retardant, heat resistant performance is good, long-term use of deformation at high temperature. Inner surface is smooth without burr and will not scratch the cable.
5. Design USES socket type connection mode, to adapt to the heat bilges cold shrink. Light weight, a person can carry, two people can be on-site installation operations, can greatly shorten the construction period, reduce the cost of installation.
6. The composite FRP cable protection pipe can avoid road excavation exposure time is long, affects the phenomenon such as urban traffic order.
7. Service life is long, use up to 40 years in underground. Comprehensive performance and cost performance is better than other materials of cable protection tube.
A. Resistance to chemical corrosion and long service life
B. excellent physical and mechanical performance
C. Water features excellent
D. Design flexibility, short modification period
E. Installation, low maintenance cost
F. Wide application field
Pipes & ducts
Pipes & ducts are manufactured using filament winding process on computer controlled machines. By adjusting the relative speed of mandrel rotation and glass distribution head movement, helical reinforced layers with different angles can be wound. In order to increase the pipe stiffness, especially on large diameter pipes, silica sand can be added to parallel layers of wall.
Nominal size of pipe and fitting is based on internal diameter. The range of available sizes is 50 to 4500 mm.
Nominal pressure classes:
Pipes and fittings are classified according to nominal pressure. Standard pressure classes are 2.5,4, 6, 10, 16, 20 and 25 bars. Intermediate or higher-pressure classes are considered on request or depending on the design parameters and conditions
Pipes have a length of six meters up to DN150 and 12 meters for bigger diameters.
A wide range of fittings as elbows, reducers, tees, caps, flanges etc. is available.
Fittings are manufactured by the hand lay-up, contact molding and spray-up process. In hand lay-up and contact molding processes veil and alternate layers of mat and woven roving saturated with resin are applied on the mold. In spray-up process continuous strand roving is fed through a chopper gun, combined with catalyzed resin, and sprayed onto the mould surface.
About Our Company
The Certificates Of Us
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacture factory?
A: Our factory is one of the biggest FRP products, FRP machines manufacturer in China
Q: Can your factory customize the machine for clients ?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: What is your payment terms ?
A: Normally,50% as the deposit first by T/T, the rest 50% will be paid before shipping by T/T.
Q: How about after-sales service ?
A: 1 year free warranty, Lifetime technical service support.
Q: How can I install the production line and get a commissioning ?
A: We may send our engineer for installation and commissioning, but relevant cost will be paid by you.
Q:Have you some videos where we can see the line producing?
A: Yes, we can provide some videos